Data Manager Resume
Data Manager refers to the personnel involved in managing and maintaining data records and database. The data may be of an enterprise, corporation, company or any government agency. The data referred to includes the policies, plans and strategies implemented to protect and enhance the value of data of an organization.
The data management people develop and supervise these data management tools. They arrange, manipulate and manage the database records, files and storage information to process results for the clients as well as transform them into the required output.
Data Manager Resume Example
Summary of Qualification:
- Capable of multi tasking and possess efficient management skills.
- Good knowledge of database handling and proficient in software programming.
- Well acquainted with computer skills and knowledge about the various programs of it.
Career Experience/Job History
Simple Solutions Ltd.
- Managed database and other file storage systems and system settings.
- Verified data and manipulated the errors found.
- Transforming data into the required format to skip hassle free transformations.
PC Tools Inc.
- Managed and handled clients’ database conducting analysis and preparing reports for them.
- Using new conceptual tools and forms of database management and using them in the company.
- Manipulating data and sampling them according to the order required.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Computer Science, Third Eye Computer Education.
2000-2002: Masters in Computer Science, Third Eye Computer Education.
2002-2003: Diploma in Database Analysis, Computer Institute.
Professional request will be referred upon request.