A dance teacher résumé refers to the document which contains details about an individual who is either employed or seeks employment as a dance teacher. The dance teacher’s duty is to teach dance skills to the students at the respective institution/ organization where he or she is working. To be hired as a dance teacher the individual must present the employer with a resume that presents all the skill sets and qualifications in best possible manner.
Sample Dance Teacher Resume Example
Mr. John Ramos
4326, Palmate Barry Street, Harold Lake, Minnesota, USA.
Residence contact no.: 45794
Mobile contact no.: 345436
2005- 2007: Masters in Performing Arts, College of Performing Arts, Minnesota University
2006- 2007: Diploma in Ball room Dances, Carlton Academy, Minnesota University
2003- 2005: Bachelors of Dance and Theatre, Minnesota University
2011- Current: Chief Dance Instructor, Minnesota University, Minnesota
- Prepare dancers for the shows/ events being organized.
- Assist authorities in organizing showcases
- Train, manage and guide all the dancers
2009- 2011: Chief Dance Instructor, Mathews Academy of Performing Art, Chicago
- Encourage, guide and motivate the dancers
- Manage the choreography section in the events/ showcases.
- Help the performers grow within themselves as dancers
- Assist in the preparations for special events/ showcases.
2007- 2009: Senior Member, Preston and Hills Performers, Minnesota
Awards and Achievements:
2009: Best Dance Piece (memoirs), Chicago Association of Dance
2006: Best Performer (Dance), Intra- state Competition, Minnesota
2006: Performer of the Year (Dance), First year, Masters in Performing Arts, Minnesota University
2005: Best Performance, Showcase, Final year, Bachelors of Dance and Theatre, Minnesota University
Fields of Specialization:
- Ball Room Dances: Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Waltz, Tango, Jive, Foxtrot
- Hip- hop dance
- Lyrical Hip- hop
- BBoying (break dance)
Interests and Hobbies:
- Listening to music: mostly classics and contemporary
- Sports: Football, Baseball