Credit Manager Resume
A credit manager is a person who manages credit accounts and issues as well as providing credit information to the clients. As we know, credit means cash, so the credit manager has to handle cash. The credit manager handles the credit department of the organization. He advises clients on credit limits, terms of payment and other credit issues.
The credit manager is required having knowledge on credit issues and also the financial field.
Credit Manager Resume Example
Ireland – 7563
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Have a good knowledge ground on the credit management and credit issues.
- Effective in informing about credit gaining and deploying issues to te people and customers.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Maintaining the cash inflow of the bank and monitored policies and strategies initiating credit issues.
- Maintained changes in the credit policies for effective implementation.
- Handled security deposits against credit extended.
Fisher Financial Services
- Recruited employees for cash management.
- Maintained relations with credit insurance personnel and other financial institutions.
- Provided customer service sessions and interacted personally.
2000-2002: Masters in Management, Management School.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Management, Management School.
Professional reference will be provided upon request