Construction Estimator Resume
The construction estimator is a professional who estimates the budgets, finance required for the project, resources availability and the salaries or expenses of the workers. The estimator decides the budget of the project and the documentation work of the project. He calculates the resources required and their availability and the salaries of the workers, engineers, technicians, etc.
The estimator in short manages the financial aspect of the project and prepares the whole budget of the project.
Construction Estimator Resume Example
Scotland – 5737
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good analytical skills
- Have a good knowledge base of the construction field and its requirements.
- Possess a good knowledge base of the field and can estimate capabilities to develop the company.
- Have a good accessibility of preparing budgets and plans for construction.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Conducted inspection of project sites to estimate their budgets.
- Evaluated construction sites to see that they are built following the construction codes and regulations.
- Supervised blueprints and accessed their implementation.
- Evaluated incoming projects from construction organization.
- Interacted with the working staff of the project to estimate budgets and resources quantity required for the construction.
- Estimated manpower, resources required and project costs for the builders.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Institute of Engineering Studies
2001-2003: Masters in Construction Analysis, Construction Evaluations Institute.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.