A computer operator is responsible for operating computers in the organization in which they are working. They help in operation of day to day functions by working on various kinds of computers like minicomputers and mainframes. Sometimes a computer operator may be responsible for operating the hardware systems of the computer. The individual applying for the position of a computer operator should mention in his resume about his knowledge in operation of a computer as well as hardware systems. A computer operator resume example is given below:
Sample Computer Operator Resume Example
Mark Benson firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in the position of a computer operator and make best use of my knowledge in operation of computers for the benefit of the company.
- Five years of work experience as a computer operator
- Ability to understand the instructions provided
- Good knowledge of computer and programs
- Completed Bachelors Degree in Computers from ABC University in the year 2005
- Diploma course in computer training which included programming languages like Windows, Ms Dos, Linux, Html, Microsoft Office
- Certificate course in computer hardware systems from HI-Tech Institute in the year 2008
Address: 21 Aspen High Street, New Carolina, North Dakota 4590
Mobile number: 39875
Contact number: 34823
Languages known: English, French
- Currently working in the position of a computer operator since August 2009 in Tech Center where I am responsible for implementing operating system upgrades and checking the LAN and the network system.
- Worked in the position of a computer operator from August 2006 to June 2009 in Micro Soft Technologies where my job was to operate all the computer equipments.