Community Health Educator Resume
The community health educator is a person who disseminates education on the practices of good health and its benefits. The person gives knowledge on diet maintenance, body fitness, health regulation etc and ways of maintaining a good health. The community health educator should have good knowledge on the various health practices and their benefits and demerits.
The health educators disseminate information on diseases and ill health patterns and how best to discard them. Apart from that, they conduct immunization drives and camps to facilitate good health among the community.
Community Health Educator Resume Example
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess effective healthcare information to aware the people about good helth values.
- Capable of promoting health education to large masses.
- Have good communication skills and efficient in promoting health programs and practices among the people.
Career Experience/Job History:
Care Cure Health Center
- Promoted camps and programs in the community where information about the prevention of diseases was given.
- Conducted counseling sessions and attended to the peoples’ queries.
- Conducted routine check ups in camps organized by the center to prevent viral or transferable diseases.
Health City Center
- Recruited health personnel for the organization.
- Conducted health camps in local schools to promote good health among the children.
- Managed awareness camps on AIDS, immunization, drug use etc to prevent them.
2000-2002: Masters in Public Health, University.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Public Health, Health Concern Center.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.