In sports, a coach is an individual involved in the direction, instruction and training of the sports team or of individual sports people. The Sports applicant should have knowledge about the fitness and health coordination of the players, how to implement them and bring out their capabilities. The coach is responsible for the overall performance of the team and its evaluation.
The coach is to manage the playing techniques and improvise them in the players.
Coach Resume Example
Denmark – 8754
Summary of Qualification:
- I have good leadership qualities and possess good management capabilities to handle a team efficiently.
- I also have efficient experience of coaching team both at the national and international level.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Improvised the playing techniques and introduced new forms for their development.
- Developed and implemented strength and conditioning programs for the players.
- Handled meetings with the board committee to evaluate playing patterns and schedules of the players.
Detroit Country Club,
- Responsible for meeting with athletes in person to prepare unique meal plans that would meet their personal dietary requirements
- Assisted in selection of fit players and recruit ment of new players
- Handled meetings with the board committee to have a fair hand in the selection of players for the team.
B.S, in Physical Therapy, Ford College.
M.Sc in Physical Therapy, University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request