A Clinical research coordinator is entrusted with the job to obtain an update from the different research teams working under him. He should have the capability to advice his team in case they are struck at some point in their research work. He should discuss the progress of the research work with the senior scientist. The resume of the person working in this job post must be drafted in such a manner so that it showcases the needed educational qualifications, experience and skill sets.
Clinical Research Coordinator Resume Example
Address : 23,Oakland Apartments, Lytton Street
New York, USA
To build a successful career as clinical research coordinator in a company of international repute.
- Passed High school with over eighty per cent marks from St Marry Jones Peterson School, USA in the year 2002.
- Completed bachelors in life sciences for university of Austin in 2005
- Completed my masters in life sciences form university of New Jersey USA in 2007 with distinction.
- In the year 2009 I completed my PHD from University of New Jersey.
Previous Work Experience:
Since 2000 I have been posted as clinical research assistant coordinator with the Sapient Clinics Private Limited.
Responsibilities Undertaken :
- To furnish detailed report of the research work.
- To hold meeting with the team members regarding the advancement about a particular type of research work.
- To present the research fundamentals and summary at different seminars organized by different bodies.
- To prepare the annual budget for the clinical research activity.
- To make procurement list of items to be procured in order to complete a particular category of research world successfully.
- Excellent vocabulary and communication ability.
- Ability to lead a group.
- Excellent knowledge about Microsoft office.
- Excellent knowledge about laboratory procedures.
- Extensive analytical and mathematical skills with effective use of the theoretical knowledge.
Can be provided upon request.