A chief financial officer is responsible for managing the finances of a company or an institution. It is a job which entails a lot of responsibilities and almost the entire financial management of the company rests with the chief financial officer. Hence, a chief financial officer resume example serves as a guide to the formulation of the CV of such a candidate. It should be informative and relevant so that the authorities selecting candidates for the position of chief financial officer can be acquainted with the candidate’s qualifications and work experience.
Sample Chief Financial Officer Resume Examples:
Address: 12 Belvedere Road, Nottinghamshire
Contact number: 3477634932
Email address: email@example.com
- To obtain a suitable position as a chief financial officer where I can utilize my decades of experience in business accounting in a number of reputed firms.
- To ensure that my management skills can build up a team of professionals who can ably shoulder the responsibilities of finance and accounting under my supervision.
1981: Obtained Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from the University of London, with distinction.
1982: Obtained Master’s degree in Accounting from the University of London standing first in class.
1985: Degree of Certified Public Accountant
Professional work experience:
- Assistant accounting officer and later, chief accounting officer at Jensen and Nicholson from 1982 to 1994.
- Chief accounting officer at Donna Tella Enterprises from 1994 to the present.
Responsibilities of job:
- Complete responsibility of record keeping and financial planning for both companies.
- Strategic planning and business preparedness. Additionally was involved in organizing seminars and workshops for trainee accountants and finance officers.