A builder is a professional who takes up projects of construction buildings and construction structures and implements them. He is responsible for managing the project evaluation and in bringing it to reality. He is the lead or the main person in the project. He accesses the sites, supervises project works and manages employees and also other departments relating to the construction project.
He is in other words a contractor who takes up the contract of building a construction site.
Builder Resume Example
France – 9583
Summary of Qualification:
- Proved myself efficient in implementing and managing construction projects.
- Possess good knowledge base of the construction field
- Strived my best to develop the company status and services.
Career Experience/Job History:
Building Construction Works,
- Engaged employees and workers for additional workforce in the projects.
- Reviewed constructions sites for their progress and reports.
- Interacted with engineers and workers to access the want of materials and resources.
- Surveyed projects and selected the required ones for implementation
- Assisted in designing projects and formulating blueprints.
- Supervised site work and accessed progress.
2000-2002: Masters in Civil Engineering, Scotford College of Engineering Studies.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Scotford College of Engineering Studies
Professional reference will be provided upon request.