A candidate involved in biomedical research is one who undertakes a broad spectrum of research and testing in the biomedical field. The key responsibilities of a candidate involved in biomedical research are sample analysis, analysis of environmental sterility systems, biological culture testing, channelize research work undertaken by the team etc. Therefore the resume of a candidate in biomedical research should be professional and lucid to help the employers determine area of expertise of the candidate.
Sample Biomedical Research Resume Example
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies: dancing, painting
Areas of Interest: Biochemistry
Preferred Place of Work: Northamptonshire
Address: 389 Northampton,
Mobile Number: 123456789
Telephone Number: 987654321
Aspiring towards a job as a biomedical research specialist where I can show my skills and integrity and contribute constructively towards the progress of the organization.
2005: Completed High school degree from St Bosco High School, Paisley, London.
2009: Acquired Bachelor’s degree in biology from King’s College of science and technology, London.
2010: Acquired Diploma in medical assistant program from St Arthur College Of Science, London.
2010-Present: Working as a biomedical research technician in Galileo Diagnostic Clinic, Gwent, London
Job Responsibilities and areas of expertise:
- Working with a team of IBT scientists in development of new algorithms.
- Examination, repairing and cleaning of biomedical instruments.
- Implementation of project associated with biological samples collected from various sources.
- Complete knowledge of biomedical technology.
- Association with best biomedical diagnostic organizations across the globe.
- Posses good working knowledge of various biomedical instruments including repairs.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Capable of working very well individually and also in a team of biomedical research members perfectly.
References are available on professional request.