An auto technician is one who assists in maintenance and repairs of automobiles. The auto technician performs varied activities such as testing vehicles, engine tune-up, wheel balancing, tire repairing etc. Apart from these routine activities an auto technician is also expected to possess good knowledge of standard vehicle maintenance requirements as stipulated by the state authorities.
The job role of an auto technician is dependent on the type of automobile involved. A resume plays a very important role in order to grab a job in this position and an auto technician resume example is given below.
Sample Auto Technician Resume Example
John S Anderson
#10, Crook, County Durham,London, DL15
Phone – 123-456-9999
Seek to obtain the position of an auto technician which helps me utilize my mechanic and motor skills to the optimum.
- § Capable of lifting weights up to 30 kilograms without any difficulty.
- § Obtained compliance certification from state transport agency every year since last five years.
- § Trained a team of 4 mechanics working in my company and recognized as the most knowledgeable mechanic by our company management.
- § Possess good familiarity with all mechanical skills needed in automotive industry.
- § Possess excellent customer service orientation.
- § Very reliable with activities that display occult workmanship and consistency.
- § Working for Newman tyre company as mechanic from the year 2005 till date and assigned with following responsibilities :
- § Diagnose faults and repair it successfully.
- § Provide detailed worksheet to customers about repairs undertaken.
- § Providing quick and timely response to customers in emergency automobile failure situations.
- § Possess basic computer operating skills including capability to work on Ms-word and Ms-excel with great ease.
- § Very focused and disciplined with work related activities.
Completed five year automotive mechanic diploma course from Automotive Institute of London in the year 2005.
References are available on request.