The role of an attorney assistant is strong one as he/she directly reports to the attorney and helps him in research of the case at hand, and a lot of responsibility lies on him/her. It is essential to talk about professional assistance and also highlight education qualifications in the CV of the person who wish to apply for this job position. An attorney assistant resume example is given below,
Sample Attorney Assistant Resume Example
Attorney Assistant Resume
Name: Racheal Whitmaker
Address : 158, Oak street, NJ
Mobile Number : 8797899
Telephone Number : 43978215
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital Status: Unmarried
I wish to work as attorney assistant in a reputed law firm where I can make best use of my legal knowledge and experience for the growth of the organisation as well as for the growth of my career.
Completed Bachelors of Arts from Brooklyn University in the year 2006.
Completed Masters Degree in Law from Whitman Law College in the year 2008
Completed Certificate in Advance Law Practices from ABC Institute in the year 2009.
Working as Attorney Assistant in XYZ Law firm since 2010
- Assisting solicitors.
- Collecting data and preparing for cases.
- Preparing facts for Domestic violence
- Member of District Law Assembly
- Scholarship from Will Marcus Institution in 2008.
- Excellence Award for case representation in 2007
- Oral Advocacy Award in 2007
- Excellence in Debate forums in the undergraduate level.
- Merits for winning Chess Tournaments.
Skills Sets :
- Focus and an eye for perfection.
- Hardworking and consistent in all efforts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.