Assistant teacher resume example refers to the example/ sample of the resume used by those aspiring to work as a teacher’s assistant. Teacher assistant are the individuals who help and support the assigned teacher in any way they require. The individual manages the teacher’s schedule, helps to organize lectures/ lessons, and fulfills any administrative duty as per the requirement of the teacher. The individual besides being knowledgeable and educated must have a good resume.
The resume should be presentable to the authorities, while being precise and clear. The resume should shed best light on the features/ characteristics of the individual.
Sample Assistant Teacher Resume Example
Name: Ms. Kelly Ruth Gilbert
Date of Birth: 9th January, 1988
Residence Address: 352, Paulo Wilson Building, Matheson Street, Wilson Valley, New Hampshire, USA.
Residence No.: 32547695
Mobile No.: 98465244
E- mail Address: email@example.com
Father’s Name: Mr. Jonathan Gilbert
I aspire to gather a M. Phil degree and alongside work as a teacher assistant to a brilliant staff at the institute. I believe that knowledge is the greatest power and that learning is an endless process beyond years. I will work to the best of my ability under the teaching staff member assigned.
- 2011- continuing: M. Phil, St. Margaret College and Institutes, Pennsylvania, USA.
- 2010- 2011: Masters of Commerce, St. Thomas College of Commerce and Arts, West Virginia, USA
- 2007- 2010: Bachelors of Commerce, graduated with honors, St. Patrick Carter College of Commerce and Arts, West Virginia, USA.
- 2007: High school education, St. James Thomas Catholic School, West Virginia, USA.
- Stood second in the state high school results.
- Awarded honors in the bachelor program.
- Stood as the valedictorian for the class of 2011, Masters of commerce program.
Interests and Hobbies:
Listening to music
Arts: Painting/ Sketching
Reading and Writing.