Art Educator Resume
An art educator is a person who teaches art. The art field includes painting, sculpting, sketching, etc. The art educator teaches on these fields. He is a specialized professional on any of these fields and imparts education on the processes and techniques of the art.
Art education involves more practical learning than theoretical studies. The art educator should have adequate knowledge on the art processes and the applications.
Art Educator Resume Example
Finland – 8746
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good communication skills and practical experience in my art field.
- Have excellent artistic skills and analytical skills.
- Posses efficient teaching skills to teach the students and artists about he art forms and concepts
Art and Craft Academy
- Developed course curriculum by introducing new art forms and ways of developing them.
- Organized exhibitions and displays where the students can showcase their art talent.
- Evaluated students’ progress and taught according to that.
Strikes Art Academy
- Conducted meetings with the administration to manage resources required for art classes.
- Researched new methods of art forms for improvising in classes and selected course materials.
- Maintained progress reports of students and conducted interactive sessions with guardians to facilitate the progress of their wards.
2000-2002: Masters in Fine Arts, Art and Craft Academy.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Fine Arts, Art and Craft Academy.
2002-2003: Diploma in Art Techniques Creation, Art and Craft Academy.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.