An Aerospace Engineer needs to plan and create designs for various aerospace and aeronautical equipments. He is also responsible for maintaining these equipments and work upon solving any problems related to these tools and equipments. The resume of an Aerospace Engineer must include the details of the products and equipments he has designed and worked upon.
Sample Aerospace Engineer Resume Example
Name: Jane Steward
Address: 87 Windsor Street
Main Park Road
Mobile Number: 55 298 67678
Telephone Number: 55 8767 345421
To seek a good position in a reputable firm and work with complete dedication to attain the set targets
2005 – 2007: MBA in Aerospace Engineering from the Xyz University
2002 – 2005: Bachelors of Science in Aerospace Engineering from the Xxx University
Year 2002: Passed out from ABC High School
2007 – 2008: Technical Training in Aerospace Engineering
2008 – Present: Working as an Aerospace Engineer at QSR Technologies
- Work on planning, crafting and designing various aerospace and aeronautical equipments.
- Involved in and maintaining the aerospace and aeronautical equipments.
- Involved in testing the efficiency of newly designed as well as old equipments and improvising them, if required
- Involved in re-designing these equipment, if the client demands
- Involved in conducting research to look for newer ideas
- Write technical reports related to equipments and processes.
- Graduated with First Division
- Worked for various Aerospace projects during graduation and won prizes for the same
- Got awarded for consistent high scores in all parameters at QSR Technologies