Administrative Officer Resume
The Administrative officer is responsible for the management of administrative activities of any private, public or governmental organization. The administrative officer is responsible for scrutinizing the regular duties of the organization. Apart from that, recruiting staff, management of the database of the company and general administration activities are some of the other activities of the administrative officer.
The applicant is required having good communication and managerial skills. Knowledge about the field or sector whose administration is to be handled is another priority required for the administrator officer.
Administrative Officer Resume Example
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good analytical skills and capability to work in strict time deadlines.
- Possess problem solving capabilities and am efficient in multi tasking.
- Have proved efficient in extending my services in the field of administrative management.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Maintained company records and policies.
- Scrutinized working personnel activities and saw to it that they work efficiently.
- Supervised various projects and handled reports.
- Managed training sessions for the employees.
- Managed deals and services with clients and handled reports of the deals.
- Recruited staff for the company.
- Responsible for managing financial accounts and supervising the departments.
- Organizing tasks and duties for the staff.
2002-2004: M.Com in Administrative Management, Commerce College.
1999-2002: B.Com in Administrative Management, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.