Administrative Director Resume
The Administrative Director is the head of an administration. He scrutinizes the team of administrative officers and their work efficiency. Apart from that, they manage the company day to day activities and reports to the head of the organization. The administrative officer looks after the working of all departments and ensures their proper working.
The administrative director is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the administration. The director
Administrative Director Resume Example
Ireland – 67544
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good analytical and managing skills.
- Also have good communication skills.
- Effective in maintaining cordial and pleasant working environment in the work field.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Assisted the administrative officers’ staff in making strategies for the profit of the company.
- Recruited staff and supervised their training sessions.
- Reviewed reports and administrative documents.
- Scrutinized various departments to access their workings.
- Maintained expenditure and profits made by the publication house.
- Revised deals and publication orders from clients.
- Improvised administrative activities or better coordination among departments.
1999-2001: Masters in Business Administration, Institute of Commerce Studies.
1996-1999: Bachelors in Business Administration, Institute of Commerce Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.